This 1950’s modernist reproduction looks amazing from the front, the back and the sides, thus an exceptional choice for defining or dividing up larger spaces. The American Walnut full wood frame brings a natural, organic and warm feel to the Woodrow Box Loveseat. The wood elements introduce a sophistication to mid-century modernism design. The straight wooden frame will probably scare off many loungers. Don’t let the straight solid appearance of the wood frame fool you. The Woodrow Box Loveseat features an ample, supple and comfortable seat cushion. The back is soft and supportive with a precise angled lean-back designed for a comfortable lounging experience. The tall and thin spindle legs keep the Woodrow Box Loveseat elevated high above the ground. Using traditional wood joinery, leather stitching & button tufting methods, the Loveseat construction is today as it was then. Woodrow is tufted & upholstered with our premium fabric. This highly functional widely recognized Loveseat is frequently used as an occasional seating Loveseat in both casual and formal settings.
- Brand: KARDIEL; Style: Woodrow Box Loveseat; Cushion: Multi-density low profile Dacron wrapped foam cushions; Feature: The entire loveseat is stitched and crafted by hand
- Seat Upholstery: Vintage Tailored Twill: 60% Linen, 20% Cotton, 20% Nylon; Button Upholstery: Vintage Tailored Twill; Fasteners: Traditional wood dowel joinery
- Body: Genuine American Walnut Veneer wood; Finish: 3 coats of UV cured Polyurethane
- Finish: 3 coats of UV cured Polyurethane; Wood Preparation: Wood is kiln dried stabilizing the moisture content; Wood Preparation: 3 step sanded. Coarse medium and fine grit
- Dimensions: Height 27.5 inches x Depth 31.5 inches x Width 71 inches; Floor to seat height 17 inches; Floor to arm height 27.5 inches; Leg Type: Wood stiletto 8 inches tall